Thursday, September 16, 2010

Been So Long

For approximately 3 months I had an extreme love affair goin' on with Baumhauers Wings Restaurant. I went there at minimum 3 times a week and got the exact same meal every time. A small order of honey barbecue wings and a side order of gooey fries. Just tyoing that made me crave their yummy goodness. It got so bad that the waitresses knew me by name and order. When I would arrive to pick up my order, they would greet me as if I worked there, "Hey Jovan!!" It was then that I realized I was spending too much time (and waaaaayyy too much money) there and I decided to give it up cold turkey....or chicken. I can say with pride that on Saturday I will be celebrating 1 month of sobriety.

I dedicate this song to my beloved Wings....Oh, how I miss thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?