Thursday, September 2, 2010

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Hip Hop Gospel



I was given this flyer and all I can say is WOW!! Who would've thought you could have a party based on Krispy Kreme Doughnuts...but seriously, isn't this some kinda copyright infringement? The thought of a hot doughnut is really making me wanna go. I wonder if they're gonna serve milk too. Ok, I couldn't resist doing this>>>>In my Kanye West voice:

"Yo Krispy Kreme...I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but Dunkin Donuts had one of the best cabarets of all time!!"

*that picture just made me moist...Damn!! I want some doughnuts now.



This video sums up why I will always be a Janelle Monae stan* She's just as quirky and nutty as I am. Watch and laugh!!



*stan- based on the central character in the Eminem song of the same name, a "stan" is an overzealous maniacal fan for any celebrity or athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?