Thursday, September 9, 2010

This Don't Have Shit To Do Wit' Shit

*This new Willow Smith song go hard!! Say what you wanna, but I like it. I think it's safe to say that this little girl has an extreme fascination with Rihanna, but I just think she's adorable. I will say this though, hearing "I whip my hair back and forth!!" screamed about 6 thousand times consecutively can get A LOT annoying. Besides that, I think the song fits her age and style.




*Book Club

I have a few friends who are avid readers of what many like to call "Smut" books. And we are looking to start a book club. Our latest read is from a great writer of the smut fiction, Mr. Carl Weber. The twists and turns that this man throws in his book will have you sitting up late at night losing sleep just to get to the next page to see what happens next. The latest book is titled "Torn Between Two Lovers", and although Mr. Weber's books are written in sequence, it isn't totally necessary that you read the previous books. He gives you just enough info in the latest story to bring you up to speed with all the goings on in the most recent book.

So if anyone in the Mobile, AL area (I have readers in MS, OK, FL, CA,etc...) are interested in reading some raunchy, messy, no good, stories and sittin' around sippin on some alcoholic goodness and talkin' shit about the craziness in the book, get at me.




*A Promise Ring....Are We 15 Again?


Today this basic bitch told me that her boyfriend gave her a promise ring. Doesn't sound wierd to you? Let me explain why it is....The heffa is over 30 years old!! I don't know much about relationships, but I do know that if you're over 15 and the person you're dating gives you a ring, it better have the word ENGAGEMENT in front of it. What is the purpose of a promise ring? Is it a promise to get married? If that's the case, then it IS an engagement ring, so why in the hot hell is she saying he gave her a promise ring? The point here is this: no grown ass woman should be walking around sayin' her man gave her a "promise ring"....Did he give you his letter jacket too bitch?!

This video further proves my point. The girl singing about a promise ring is about 15 years old...NOT 30+!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?