Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BACK IN THE DAY: Episode 1


Remember when Nickelodeon was theeeee shit? Yea, me either. All my good memories of afterschool and weekend Nickelodeon watching have been demolished by the stupidity that has become today's Nickelodeon. Although I will admit, I have watched and enjoyed an episode or two of iCarly...don't judge me. That still doesn't dispute the fact that I miss the old Nickelodeon and I wish they would make a special channel that caters to and only shows reruns of the following shows.


HEY DUDE!!






SALUTE YOUR SHORTS





THE ORIGINAL ALL THAT




MY BROTHER AND ME

Say you didn't have a crush on Alphie and his flat top...wit' his big ol' soup coolers...WOO LAWD!!!



PETE AND PETE





LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE


Honorable Mentions:

Clarissa Explains It All

Doug

The Secret World of Alex Mack

Wild and Crazy Kids

Kenan and Kel

Hey Arnold


CatDog













No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?