Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hip Hop Crush

Label me lame or whatever you please, but I have always had the BIGGEST hip hop crush on Mr. Michael Lawrence Tyler. That New Orleans accent...the way I don't know what the FUCK he's rapping about, but he makes it sound so good...


This video just did something for me. I am so anticipating ANY new music this man puts out. He can put out a LP of him rapping the blue pages in the phone book and I'll be first in line to buy it.



Wanna know why I love Mystikal?
That's easy, if you look into the Mind of Mystikal,
it's easy to see that he's Unpredictable.
He's coming with new music and he's gonna show all these hood stars how to truly be
Ghetto Fabulous.
So, Let's Get Ready for the
Tarantula y'all 'cause




The Big Shake Back
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?