Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HipHop Amber Alert

I don't know why, but for some reason I tend to sit around and wonder about the craziest things. And today was no different. I was sitting around trying my best to think about nothing and I started to sing these lyrics, "It was a late late Sunday when the drama went down...." And I began to think, I wonder what the Ghetto Twiinz are up to now-a-days? So, I'm issuing an amber alert for the Ghetto Twiinz. If anybody knows the whereabouts of these two women please contact the offices of Jovan White immediately.


AMBER ALERT
Ghetto Twiinz
$10.00 Reward


Twin sisters Tonya and Trementhia Jupiter who where Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, formed the Ghetto Twiinz in 1995 and were signed to independent record label, Big Boy Records. After their debut album
Surrounded By Criminals was released in 1995, they would join Rap-a-Lot Records and Noo Trybe Records. They would release three more albums In That Water (1997), No Pain No Gain (1998) and Got It on My Mind
(2001) before disappearing from the music scene.



They were last seen leaving the hair store in an orange 4-door CrownVic, license plate number HOZH8ME.
Pictured below:



PLEASE HELP





Here's my theory: Tonya is a manager at the local Checkers/Rally's (whatever they call it in the N.O.) and Trementhia, being the tougher of the two sisters, works over night at a group home for troubled teen girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?