Saturday, August 7, 2010

Please Wake Up











I hate hate hate that Janelle Monae decided to sign a death to your career contract with Diddly/Doodie/Mr. Say Goodbye To Your Music. This picture sickens me. Diddy will do her career NO justice. She is truly before her time
and people are really sleeping on this chick. I wish I could just grab her and shake her and ask, "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!!" Diddy gives not a fuck about your music. All he sees is the money you'll bring in for a little while and after he's milked you dry, he'll drop you faster than you can say "Baaaaad Boooooy...take that take that!!"









The original version of this song was awesome...but the remix is sex fo' yo' stereo (or iPod...whatever you groove to).


*best line at :33 "I'm a different planet so excuse my astrology!!" -B.O.B. aka Bobby Ray


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?