Sunday, August 15, 2010

Randoms


*lately I've felt like I've been riding on a magic carpet...I'm just waiting on someone to come sweep the rug out from under me.

*I'm in love with Jesus, but I'm disenchanted with the church. Not so much the people...approval from church folks has never been on my agenda. But I dislike the way some churches view money. I know the church has bills, but the connection of monetary giving with receiving a blessing turns me off. Everyone shouting about how I need to "plant a seed" is making it seem like I have to pay for my blessing. So you're telling me if I don't give my last $20 I won't get that promotion I need? Really...is God that simple? I didn't think so.

*When did being honest become rude? If you think I'm mean, then you got too many fake people around you.

*I've found that the older I get, the less I care about monogamy. If I had to choose between monogamy and honesty, I'd choose honesty. Monogamy makes people feel the need to lie.

*Honesty will get you far with me. Having the ability to step up and admit when you've fucked up is sexy and grown.

*There is no bigger turn off to me than a bitter man. That thing that happened to you 10 years ago...LET IT GO!!

*I have elevated my standards and I am now strictly dating SINGLE men. If you're married/unhappy, get a fucking divorce BEFORE you step to me.

*I used to think that older men were more mature and settled...I now realize that I was incorrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?