Saturday, July 10, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Two for One

Ok...Ok...so I missed a day of my challenge. So sue me...or don't 'cause you won't get shit. I can make it up though, because it's my blog and I do what I wanna do 'round these parts. So here goes, my two for one blog special. Days 4 and 5 of the 30 Day Challenge.

Day 4: What You Ate Today

For breakfast I had a bowl of Frosted Rice Krispies. Very yummy. These things have just the right amount of sweetness to them, but not too much. I love them.



For lunch I had a small order of Honey BBQ wings (8 wings) with Gooey Fries from Baumhower's Wings Restaraunt. The first time I ate at Wings, I hated it...with a capital HATE. I didn't eat there again until this year and I have fallen in love. This month I think I've gone there about 10 times. Their gooey fries are the bestest. They drown an order of curly fries in this cheese sauce and top them off with real bacon. Not those awful bacon bits. They are super yummy.



For snack I had a single cone of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Old Dutch Ice Cream. The girl there hooked me up though and gave me a big hunk of ice cream. It was so hot outside, that it was melting before I got in the car good and ended up getting on my hands. But it was sooooooo good.


For dinner....I haven't made it that far yet.


OK, now that that's out of the way, let's get to the good stuff. Day 5




Day 5: Your Definition of Love




What is MY definition of love...I don't necessarily have one right now. The key word there is RIGHT NOW. I definitely want to experience it one day. Don't get me wrong, I feel love all the time from my family (most of them at least) but they love me 'cause they have to. I wanna experience love from someone who doesn't have any obligation to me. I want to have the kind of love that singers lie...i mean sing about in their songs. Like when Monica sings about having love all over her. I want to be able to belt that out at the top of my lungs and not be lying about it. (She was probably singing about Rocko when she made that song, and y'all know how that turned out). Anywho, back to the whole "definition of love" thing. I'll start off with some definitions I found on the internet.

urbandictionary.com had the following meanings:

Love- giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting them not to.
Love- either a horrible disease or a blessing
Love- a word used by many but understood by few
Love- a zero score in tennis
Love- a feeling that is undefinable


These were just a few. They had over a hundred pages of definitions and my attention span is way too short to go through them all. Now, my definition of love as of right now is as follows:

Love- _______________________________________________________


yup...just blank. I have no definition of love right now. Check back in a few years maybe it will change.



This is gonna be me one day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?