Thursday, July 8, 2010

Funny Crackhead Shit

*WARNING: if you have a soft spot in your heart for crackheads or the exploitation of crackheads and their crackish behavior, then stop right here. Look no further, because I don't need anybody leaving comments about how "we as a people should be helping people who have succumbed to the evils of crack, alcohol, or other substances". FUCK THAT!! These people chose to abuse whatever substance they have fallen victim to, and if I can get a good laugh from it, then so be it. I said all that to say this...you don't have to tell me I'm goin' to Hell, I already know it.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!


Video 1: Dating Advice From A Crack Ho








*MY FAVORITE LINE
White Chick: Propecia, what do you do for fun?
Propecia: I crochet.


VIDEO 2: Rack 'Em Willie







*MY FAVORITE LINE
White Dude: Willie, you kinda spit when you talk man.
Willie: that's...that's...that's the Holy Spirit, I don't spit it.


Forgive me Father...I needed that laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?