Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pause Moment Of The Day

I'm sure some of you are wondering what exactly is a "PAUSE" moment....let's break it down so you can better understand. According to urbandictionary.com the term "pause" is used after someone says something that may be taken as homosexual. For example, you and your homeboy are playing a game of basketball (or some other sport that requires ball usage) and he says to you "damn...that ball is huge". If someone were walking in right at the point where you just told your boy that his "ball was huge", they might be forced to *pause* and gather a further understanding of what just happened. Hence the term "pause".

Get it, Got it, Good!!

So, today's *pause* moment comes from a basketball player who was all over the sports media networks today, Mr. Chris Bosh. When asked about his decision to sign a contract with the Miami Heat and play basketball with Dwayne Wade, he made the following statement, "...we've wanted to play with each other, and we have a golden opportunity to do that..."

fast forward to :40






I'm not exactly sure what I was doing when he made that statement, but I know for a fact I *paused* and laughed hysterically (in my mind, because there were other people around whose minds aren't as guttery as mine).


So, Chris Bosh, you receive the award for "Pause" Moment of the Day!!




(I wanted to find some really zesty pictures of him...I think I did a good job)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?