Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Gospel of Gucci

Turn with me now to The Gospel of Gucci. Book of Burrrrrr. Chapter 3 verses 1-5.

-1 and on the fourth day, there was an album release party and all the homeboys and record label execs were there.

-2 Gucci Mane was also invited along with all his groupies.

-3 When the vodka ran out. And Gucci's manager proclaimed, "We outta Ciroc!!" and Gucci said unto him, "What's that gotta do wit' me? I'm still partyin'"

-4 Now, there were many bottles of Mike's Hard Lemonade, Coronas with lemon juice, and lots of lemonade daiquiris...lemon errythang!! And Gucci said to his disciples, "grab the lemons!"

-5 And he turned them into Ciroc with Lemon and he proclaimed "PARTY PARTY PARTY!!! Let's all get wasted!!"






Last Week's Lesson: If you would, open up your books with me to the Gospel of Beyonce. Book of Lacefronts. Chapter 6, verses 4-5.


Read along with me please:

-4 And she said unto thee, "get me bodied."

-5 And she proclaimed "Diva is the female version of a hustler."


*Let us bless ...the reading of this word. Join us next week when will be reading from the book of Gucci.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?