Sunday, July 25, 2010

Would You Rather...

If given a choice, which job would you choose? BE HONEST!!



1. Slingin' drugs?





2. Slingin' sandwiches?




3. Slingin' ass?




MY DECISION: By no means would I ever turn to ass slinging as a profession. I know there are women out there who do it because they claim to have no other means of providing for their children, or those who do it to "pay for college". But fortunately I have family who would be willing to assist me in caring for my child if I needed them to. There is absolutely nothing respectful about a woman who takes her clothes off for a living. I don't care how much they'd pay me (*side eye*). My body is not a playground for many men...it's an amusement park for ONE man. Now, drug dealing...this is a tempting profession. The ability to basically be my own boss and set my own work hours sounds good. But having to constantly look over my shoulder to watch out for cops or my competition trying to take me out. No thanks!! That's way to much pressure, and I'm not sure if the large amounts of money I stand to make are worth it. Which leaves sandwich slinging. The pros would be a steady (minimum wage) income, an honest days work, and free sandwiches. The con, working under a manager who probably thinks they're "the shit"...even though they manage a damn SANDWICH SHOP!!

So, if given a choice, I would probably choose neither. I'd rather sit at home and collect my unemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?