Saturday, July 17, 2010

Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man: The Musical

THE MUSICAL





So I was gonna do a blog series on Steve Harvey's book (pictured above) but in the last week I have come to the conclusion that I'm a lazy beeyotch. Although I still plan on doing it, I have come to grips with the fact that because of my laziness, it won't get done any time soon. And then the answer to all my lazy blogger problems came to me in the form of a song. Kinda like an epiphany.

*cue Chrisette Michele*





The first time I heard this song I really didn't pay it much attention, and then I realized that this negro MUST have read the Steve Harvey book and decided to put it in a song, because he is basically saying the same shit. He just condensed it down to two verses, a bridge, and a hook...came up with a simple melody...put it to a beat...and TADA!!!

So, here you have it. Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man: The Musical











*sidenote: did this basic bitch say she found out her boyfriend was cheating on Facebook...ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wachuthink?